Ultra-stable and Highly Rigid Box-type Base Structure
- The box-type design offers a ultra-wide base structure, high quality MEEHANITE® castings, oversize hardened & ground boxed ways to ensure the best machining performance by eliminating structural distortion and deformation under heavy machining conditions.
Unique Quill-type Spindle Cartridge
- All spindles are strictly assembled in temperature controlled room, and proven through rigorous run-in test to assure the highest quality and reliability.The unique quill-type spindle cartridge designed for easy maintenance and repair if necessary.
The GT series is ideal for high productivity turning and milling with exceptional speed, power, and capacity.
- Oversize hardened and ground box ways, ballscrew and bearings are essential requirements for enhancing the axial and radial cutting rigidity.
- High torque spindle motor provides the necessary power for roughing operation on tough material at low spindle speed.
Heavy-duty Spindle Design and Durable Hydraulic Chuck
- High quality chuck with powerful hydraulic system ensures machining rigidity and accuraacy.
- Pressure sensors are added to hydraulic system for monitoring clamping force of chuck, assuring the proper clamping of heavy parts.
High Productivity Enhancements
- Automatic tool length measurement (opt.)
- Automatic bar feeder system (opt.)
- Automatic part catcher (opt.) and part conveyor (opt.)
|Max. Turning Diameter||ø260mm|
|Max. Turning Length||345mm|
|Main Spindle Motor||(L) 3.7/7.5kW (H) 5.5/7.5/9/11kW|