Scorpion Integration Laser
Scorpion is equipped with a variety of features that are ideal for integrators looking for a powerful marking laser for their process. The standalone capability allows for onboard storage of the laser marking programs without the need for a PC on the shop floor or production line. Operators and programmers can easily control and select marking programs using the included handheld pendant.
The Scorpion Integration Laser can be networked, allowing engineers and programmers to update the onboard marking programs from anywhere on the factory floor. The proprietary beam steering technology provides high precision and repeatability for demanding, high-volume applications.
Scorpion uses the latest in fiber laser technology, features a 3-year warranty, and is air-cooled and maintenance-free. Programming with Scriba software enables you to easily create and mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
- Air cooled, maintenance free design for industrial applications
- Powerful fibre laser engine from 10 to 100W with selectable pulse durations
- PC free operation with onboard storage and handheld pendant control
- Network capable
- Control marking data with multiple protocols
- Proprietary beam steering with high precision and repeatability
- Integrated focus finder for fast and easy setup of focal height
- Available with a variety of focal lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for marking all metals, carbide, painted/andonised materials and most plastics
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty
|System Dimensions||(mm) Head 567L x 111W x 170H / Rack 421L x 596W x 133H|
Head – 11kg
Rack – 17kg
|Standard Marking Field (160L Lens)||(mm) 100mm x 100mm|
|Input Power||Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz|