RAPTOR Laser System
High resolution marking of metals, plastics and many other materials. Marking types possible range from non-destructive ablation to etching or engraving.
In-built 4 axis control, which can be integrated into one of the standalone TYKMA Electrox workstations or automated production system. Very low operating cost and virtually maintenance-free.
Easily and quickly programmable using TYKMA Electrox’s user-friendly Windows™ software.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Full compatibility with all current versions of 32 bit Windows™
- Fast file transfer to the laser
- File import formats: PLT (HPGL), AI, DXF, PNL (Electrox), BMP, TIFF
- Bar codes
- Two dimensional codes including data matrix
- Automatic serialization
- File input programming (mail merge)
- Date coding
- Fill editor
- Motion control (4 axis)
- Multiple I/O interface
- TrueType font converter
|Laser Type||EF Technology|
|Pulse Frequency||CW, 0.1–500kHz|
|Max. Laser Average Power||Up to 12W|
|Control Electronics||19 inch rack mounted (5U) module|