Tykma Electrox Minilase Manual
The TYKMA Minilase Manual is simple and affordable, but its powerful features will certainly exceed your expectations.
The Tykma Electrox range of laser system packs a powerful punch and gives users maximum application flexibility. The manual front door is lightweight and ergonomic thanks to a spring-loaded retraction system.
A powered part-loading table with our focus finder system makes focal adjustment easy. Machine management is simple with the front mounted operator control panel.
A USB connection to a laptop or desktop PC is all that is required to start programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE laser marking software. Quickly mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes graphics and more. Utilize our micro rotary device for 360° radial part marking.
With the included Quick Start Guide, video tutorials and laser programming manual, the TYKMA Minilase Manual can be setup and marking within minutes.
TYKMA laser advantages:
- Air-cooled solid state maintenance free design
- Advanced capabilities to solve the most difficult marking applications
- No lamps, water cooling or alignments and zero calibrations required
- Longest reliability; up to 100,000 hours life span with three year warranty
- Compact machine footprints with simple modular designs
- Advanced MOPA Fibre laser engine from 10 to 20W with selectable pulse durations
- Manual part loading door
- Power focal height adjustment
- Easy focus finder
- T-slot work surface and front panel status lights
- Ideal for marking all metals, most plastics, painted/andonised/coated materials and a variety of other substances
|System Dimensions / Weight||432mmW x 864mmL x 610mmH / 59kgs|
|Standard Marking Field||100mm x 100mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength||1062nm +/- 3nm|
|Wattage||10W / 20W|
|Frequency Range||1kHz – 500kHz (10/20W)|