Tykma Electrox QUBE 20W Laser
The LaserGear QUBE manufactured by TYKMA ELECTROX is a Class 4 laser marking system that is ideal for use in an open environment or integrated into production lines. It features a range of MOPA fiber lasers from 20W to 60W.
The LaserGear marking system delivers both durability and performance speeds to accomplish a variety of applications. Users have the ability to mount the QUBE to a tool-post for marking applications that require open space and flexibility. Users can also integrate the QUBE system into automated lines for unattended or turnkey applications.
The programming integration with the MinilaseTM Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial, date codes, graphics and more. All you need is a desktop or laptop with a USB connection to begin marking, etching and engraving!
- Ideal for Class 4 Tool Post Use or Integration Applications
- Minilase Pro SE Software – Programming and setup of marking templates is simple with our Minilase Pro SE software using a simple USB connection to your laptop or desktop PC.
- Convenient Features – QUBE20W is ideal for Class 4 benchtop laser marking when mounted to a tool post.
- Quality at an Economical Investment – With a Class 1 safe desktop laser enclosure, the QUBE is a high-quality product available at an economical price.
- Class 4 integration style laser marking system
- Compact head design and controls enclosure
- 20W MOPA fiber laser
- I/O for automated system control
|System Dimensions / Weight (approx.||
Rack: (mm) 343W x 343 L x 167H / 16kg
Head: (mm) 102W x 356 L x 114H / 4.5kg
|Standard Marking Field||100mm x 100mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength||1062nm +/- 3nm|