Tykma Electrox EMS 400
The EMS 400 Laser marking system has the ability to run up to four axes, and is ideal for large tray and part making.
The EMS 400 Industrial Laser marking system features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching programs.
TYKMA ELECTROX has designed the system to be controlled without a PC as well as using the included operator handheld control pendant.
Programming with our Evolution software enables you to easily create axis motion and mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
It offers maximum flexibility complemented with multi-axis control.
- Features an automated 600mm x 600mm XY stage, ideal for marking trays of parts or large components in multiple locations.
- A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics.
- Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for quick and easy changeover between components.
- Utilize a rotary device in conjunction with the XY stage to mark around the circumference of parts.
- A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
- Air cooled, maintenance free design for industrial applications
- Powerful fiber laser engine from 20 to 100W with selectable pulse durations
- Front vertical pneuamtically actuated part loading door
- Programmable focal height adjustment
- Integrated PC with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Removable side panels for large and long component marking
- Available with a variety of focal lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for marking all metals, carbide, painted, andonised materials and plastics
- Comprehensive 3 year warranty provided
For further specifications and functions, download the brochure above.
|System Dimensions / Weight||(mm) 1,504W x 1,672L x 2,026H / 816kg|
|Standard Marking Field||100mm x 100mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength (nm)||1062nm +/- 3nm|
|Frequency Range||1 – 500kHz|