Clausing Floor Drill Press
Clausing Floor Drill Press Standard Features
- Heavy-Duty Precision Head—all bearing surfaces are precision bored simultaneously for exact alignment.
- Eight ball bearings support the drive and spindle, lower spindle bearing has a double row to absorb both radial and thrust load.
- Precision Ground 22” x 19’5” thru coolant adjustable table and elevation mechanism • 66” tall x 4” diameter 3/
- Mesh top belt guard
Infinitely Variable Speed with Countershaft Drive
Clausing Two Speed or Single Speed Variable Speed Drill Press allows you to dial to the best rpm for the tool and material while the job is running.
- 150 to 2000 rpm—speeds to drill large holes, small holes to spot-face, counter-bore and ream
- A flip of the switch changes from low range to high range, perfect for production applications with quick-change tooling (Two Speed Versions)
- Greater capacity, too, with Clausing Two Speed, production rated 1” in cast iron, 3/4” in steel
|Drilling Capacity - Steel / Cast Iron||18 mm (Min) / 70 mm (Max) 25 mm (Min) / 80 mm (Max)|
|Spindle Taper||4MT (Min) 5MT (Max)|
|Column ø||100 mm (Max) 220 mm (Max)|